Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pillow Talk


These are giveaways at a sweet little girl's Big One party.

It was easy to make, really. And I'm not much of a sewer, either.

Really pretty, huh? Why, thank you!

9 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Christianne said...

Ang cute! How did you make them? I'm looking for useful giveaways for Annika's birthday :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger May said...

I'll email you a reply :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Haze said...

how nice! something out of the ordinary for giveaways! good job!! :)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger ~ flor ~ said...

wow! you gave me an idea, may! *ting!*

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger May said...

*ting* back at you Flor! Glad you found inspiration in my work :)

Thanks for visiting, Haze!

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May, patulong naman, magkaka-business planning kami next sem, magtitinda kami literally sa robinsons galleria. baka pede patulong kung pano gumawa ng ganyang giveaways para itinda namin. hehehe

let's exchange links ha.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where's mine? Lol!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! cute ha! *applause*

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Mrs. L said...

It's nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home