Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Practice Casts

I brought out the life casts I did a couple of months back. They aren’t exactly for show since they’re just practice casts but I never got around to polishing and sealing them in. They’re kinda damp, a result probably of keeping them in for so long. Bummer, they’re chalky too and starting to flake. I don’t know how it’ll keep if I use some sealant but if the next one I do still turns out like this, it means I need a different kind of cement. Which brings me back to square one: supplies are rather limited.

On a side note: I can’t believe how Isaac’s grown! At 6 months old, was he this tiny when I took this imprint?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home