Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I Come In Threes

Tagged! Blame my uber cool cyber mommy friend Kay. Here’s my Three Things:

Three things that scare me:
  • Lizards
  • Real guns
  • Having an operation
Three people who make me laugh:
  • Tots
  • Isaac
  • Bryanboy
Three things I love:
  • Powder Blue
  • Butterflies
  • Books
Three things I hate:
  • Raw food
  • Mud
  • Being disturbed while reading a good book
Three things I don’t understand:
  • Why I’m such a klutz (hari ng sablay)
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Abortion
Three things on my desk at work:
  • Mug
  • Things To Do Folder
  • Pen collection
Three things I’m doing right now:
  • Blogging
  • Blog hopping
  • PExing
Three things I want to do before I die:
  • Run the Milo Marathon (not necessarily win it.)
  • Own a house
  • See (not just tour) the world
Three things I can do:
  • Bake
  • Play the piano
  • Make a decent flower arrangement
Three ways to describe my personality:
  • Sensitive
  • Quiet
  • Caring
Three things people might not know about me:
  • I wear clear contact lenses
  • I’ve been hooked on The Bold and The Beautiful for years
  • I won First Prize and 20 Kwacha for my Nature Imprint artwork when I was in the first grade
Three things I can’t do:
  • Drive
  • Sew
  • Cook
Three albums I think you should listen to:
  • If I Were A Carpenter (various rock artists belt out the songs made famous by Karen and Richard)
  • Norah Jones
  • Dido
Three things I think you should never listen to:
  • Trash talk
  • Gossip
  • Put downs

Three of my absolute favorite food:
  • Valenciana
  • Champorado
  • Tortang Talong
Three things I’d like to learn:
  • Drive
  • Badminton
  • Balloon Art
Three beverages I drink regularly:
  • Water
  • Fruit juice
  • Fresh milk
Three shows I watched when I was a child:
  • Sesame Street
  • Kids Incorporated
  • The A-Team
Three people I tag to do this meme:
  • Any PEx mommy
  • Buena
  • Glady

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tortang Talong? You and my hubby like it both. I can't handle it. Too squishy for me.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger May said...

It's yummy! And I don't really like eggplant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home