Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Regrets

Reading through the previous entry over the weekend made me feel guilty. Sentiments so private should have been just that. I'm in my right mind if I were to delete it now and I've come so close a couple of times this morning to wiping it out forever. I should be writing about things that inspire me, something that would get me closer to my wahm dream. But I guess I don't want to either. Erase it, I mean. It's there, that's how it went. That's how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home