Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blog Bandwagon

Finally made my blog! Wow, me blogging. I’ve never really cared much for having my own little space on the ‘net. Reading blogs, now that’s more my thing. I’m a blog whore and many of my faves are ones that crack me up if only to break away from my oh-so-monotonous life once in a while. But that doesn’t mean I don’t go for substance either. There are really, really good web logs covering all subjects that I’ll read over and over for the inspiration, the lives behind the journals, messages about life and love. Talk about drama.

I’m no techie. I know next to nothing about the stuff that would make this space as fancy as I’d like. So pardon the simplicity and lack of décor; hopefully things will look a lot more interesting as I learn the ropes.

And so it seems the world is blogging. Hey, I’ve been trolling too many diaries for so long, might as well jump on the bandwagon. Even if it’s just me I have to amuse, I want in.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It's a great way to release lots of anxieties, document important moments, and of course, tell the world what is on your mind.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger May said...

Yay, my first housewarming guest! Thanks Kay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home