Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Taddah!

Still needs some sealant (for gloss and protection) and I haven't decided yet on display options. But it's just about done. What y'all think?

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Inggit ako! I hate you. huhuhuhu ...

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sweetwahm! where did you get those...is it ceramics? plastic or what? where can i get those letters? i want to make one for my baby gabriel laurens, ay parang ang haba pala! Gab n lang cguro :)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger May said...

ey mom_to_be, thanks for dropping by! the molds are not really ceramics, but close. It comes with a kit which you can get at Glorietta. Scroll down to the previous entries and you'll find a pic of the box. =)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Christianne said...

This is great! I wish I had your patience :-)

Kawawa siguro yung nanay ko if she attempted to make letters like that for me when I was a baby, harhar.
-tina11

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang ganda naman! tsk kakainggit! hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home