Inspiring Me, the WAHM Wannabe

I am a young working mother dreaming big of becoming a work-at-home-mom. In the meantime, I am juggling a career, life with my fantastic family, my passion for projects of the craftsy kind, and all other things I like, wanna like and will like along the way. All this and still trying my darnest to look great! CHEER ME ON!

Monday, August 14, 2006

My Inspiration

No stories for today. Been a bit busy with work and all, especially this month. It's killing me, but hey, it's part of the job. If I feel like it, I just might tell of my adventures in community service in the countryside. Not today though, not today.

But find a story here. These two are the reasons for all the good that has come into my life. My heart will always beat for them.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Loved the pic ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home