Pardon My Other Side
Ok, I’ve been going on a lot and it seems I can’t get my thoughts in order. I really meant for this blog to be filled with stuff upon stuff that would push me to work double time on my wahm dream. But as it goes, a couple of my writings are just random ramblings and I can name one or two entries that aren’t the least inspirational.
For the few paying attention, you can pretty much sum up what I’m gonna be doing come glorious, long awaited wahm days. Yes, it has everything to do with crafts. And it definitely has a lot to do with being a mommy … or a parent for that matter. No, I won’t spill the beans yet. Details are secret, for now. Not until I’m ready or I might jinx myself. I’m still working on it and I’m crossing my fingers twice over that it’ll become a reality.


1 Comments:
It's cool girl! we all have our ups and downs.
Post a Comment
<< Home