Am I Dreaming Too Big?
I’ve taken to pondering lately and the years back have seen some dreams made, some changed, some crushed. It seems for now my stars are hard to reach. I’m not just talking about my wahm dream; it’s that and a whole lot of other things. For now, it seems that I take a step forward today, and its two steps backward tomorrow. Which leads me to wondering: Am I dreaming too big?


2 Comments:
There is no such thing as a dream being too big. Everything is attainable, it's just that at times, we don't know the means to use to attain things.
Dreaming too big is a good thing in such a way that if ever you don't reach that dream, you'd still be able to make the lil dreams surrounding the big one a reality.
So aim high and dream big. It is after all, all yours to make.
Thanks Kay, that was a real booster.
Post a Comment
<< Home